In this school holiday workshop your young creative will discover the amazing world of mobile photography and learn to capture stunning images using just their smartphones or tablets. Led by professional photographer and educator, Jan cameron, this workshop blends fun activities, interactive lessons, and practical exercises to ensure a dynamic and engaging learning experience. This workshop is suitable for ages 8+
Highlights of the workshop include:
1) Fundamental principles of photography
2) Creative composition techniques
3) Exploring light and shadows
4) Editing and enhancing photos with a selection of the coolest apps available
5) Sharing and showcasing their masterpieces
This workshop fosters imagination, boosts confidence, and develops passion for visual storytelling. Your child will discover the tips and tricks to take photos to the next level.
To use your Creative Kids Voucher before they expire end of June:
1) Book in and select 'Bank Transfer'
2) Email us the name, voucher number and DOB. We require these details by 29 June latest to process before they expire.
3) We redeem the voucher and you don't need to pay anything!
What to bring: Mobile phone/tablet Information on apps to be downloaded prior to workshop will be emailed on booking Water bottle
We supply: Personal guidance from an experienced practicing photographer and educator.
Delicious morning tea.