COVID SAFE POLICY
Hudson Street Hum is a registered COVID Safe business and has a COVID Safe plan in place to mitigate the risks from coronavirus (COVID-19).
Hudson Street Hum acknowledges the health risks of people gathering together but sees creative workshops and classes as an important part of our community. We believe Hudson Street Hum can continue to be a place of safety and enjoyment if everyone plays their part.
Hudson Street Hum aims to support Artists, Makers and Craftspeople and as such our workshops provide financial support for the artists who work with us. The wellbeing of our artists, participants and visitors is our utmost priority.
HYGIENE & CLEANING
Additional cleaning and hygiene measures are in place in our workspaces:
– Participants must follow public health orders in relation to mask wearing
– Participants required to sanitise hands on entry
– Tables and work surfaces cleaned before and after each class
– Additional cleaning in place for shared spaces including the kitchenette, bathrooms and touch-points including doors and light switches.
– Sanitisation station provided for participants use with hand sanitiser, gloves, masks, wipes and disinfectant.
– Participants required to bring their own snacks and water bottles.
– Small classes – We always keep our classes and workshops small to maximise student experience. The maximum number of participants per class is currently capped at 12 or 1 person per 4 sqm to ensure recommended social distance between participants. Many classes will be smaller than this.
– Each workshop participant will have their own workspace.
– Only 2 people permitted in the kitchenette area at any one time.
– Parents and carers are required to drop off and pick up students. Please contact Hudson Street Hum to make prior arrangements if you need to stay to supervise or support your child.
– In line with Public Health orders, currently all people over 16 attending classes at Hudson Street Hum will need to be fully vaccinated unless they have written proof of a medical exemption.
– COVID-Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination is required for all teachers and customers.
– Unvaccinated children and teens can only attend Kids and Teen classes and must adhere to mask wearing and social distancing requirements. CANCELLATION POLICY
While we have increased hygiene and social distancing measures in place, we ask that you do not attend workshops if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any flu-like symptoms or symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19.
– For workshops run by Hudson Street Hum: HSH can provide a credit for a future workshop or provide a full refund if you allow 72 hours notice.
– For workshops booked via an organisation or artist who has hired Hudson Street Hum: please contact the Artist or Organisation directly for their cancellation policy.
Hudson Street Hum requires all participants, visitors and staff entering the premises to sign in using a QR Code on entry. In addition, Hudson Street Hum accepts online bookings which ensures we also have an electronic record of your attendance including your contact details. All personal details are stored in accordance with the Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles.
All artists or businesses hiring Hudson Street Hum have been informed they must instruct facilitators and participants to check in on arrival as well as keep contact details of participants in their classes or workshops.
We value your continued support in helping keep Hudson Street Hum and our creative community humming during this challenging period.
We hope that if we all work together, we can minimise the impact for all and ensure Creativity continues to enrich lives and communities.
Take care everyone.
Aleeta and Suzie